A Mistake Happened In 'Animal', The Director Himself Revealed It, Said - I Had Deviated From The Track

wittyflick
0
A Mistake Happened In 'Animal'
A Mistake Happened In 'Animal'


A Mistake Happened In 'Animal', The Director Himself Revealed It, Said - I Had Deviated From The Track


The film 'Animal' is going to be released on OTT. Earlier, Sandeep talked about the mistakes made in the film. The director said that he is working on it. Some mistakes were made while editing the film, which were seen later. They will improve it by releasing it on OTT.


There is a lot of discussion about Sandeep Reddy Vanga's Animal. As much as there was an uproar about the film, many records were broken at the box office. 20 days after the release, the director broke his silence and responded to all the controversies. Now the film is ready to make an explosive entry on the OTT platform.


Before this grand release, Sandeep talked about some details of the film. The director admitted that he had made some mistakes in the film, which he would correct by releasing it on OTT.


There was a mistake in the film


While talking to Komal Nahta, Sandeep said that there were some mistakes in the theatrical version regarding sound, costume, and make-up. Sandeep said- I don't know how this happened. The film has been released in five languages. So perhaps I lost track of which language I was checking while sitting in Chennai. The last 20 days were terrible. We slept in the mixing room for 3-4 days. I should have stayed for one more week.


Regarding correcting this mistake before releasing it on OTT, Sandeep said - I was editing those versions because there were some problems in 1-2 shots. Now I am using some different shots from the same take. One thing that I felt was that I should have left 3 hours 30 minutes instead of 3 hours 21 minutes. I don't know why I edited those 8-9 minutes. Now, I will use those 5-6 minutes in this OTT version.


Earlier, Bobby Deol had also revealed that he and Ranbir had a kissing scene in the film. But Sandeep had cut them before the final edit. While disclosing this, Sandeep had said that yes there was such a scene. Where Bobby kisses Ranbir on the cheek. And he says brother, I could not spend even a day with my father. Then he goes back and opens the zip of his pants. That scene was shot very well, but Bobby's speaking was spoiling the zip scene. That's why I removed it.



Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top