Akshay Kumar's Reaction To The Flop Of Mission Raniganj Came Out, Said - 'Till Now I Have Done 150 Films And This Is My Best Film

wittyflick
0
Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar


Akshay Kumar's Reaction To The Flop Of Mission Raniganj Came Out, Said - 'Till Now I Have Done 150 Films And This Is My Best Film.


Akshay Kumar's Reaction: This year has not been anything special for Akshay Kumar so far. Except for 1-2, all his films are flopping. His recent film Mission Raniganj has been released in theatres. This film is also not proving successful in impressing people. The film is also finding it difficult to meet its budget. Akshay Kumar's reaction has come to light after the film flopped.


Talking about Mission Raniganj, this film is based on a true incident. This is the story of Jaswant Singh Gill who saved the lives of 65 miners trapped in the coalfields. Akshay has played the character of Jaswant in the film. Parineeti Chopra has played the role of his wife.


Akshay Kumar reacted


In an interview given to Times Now Navbharat, Akshay Kumar talked about the flop of Mission Raniganj. He said - If we look at the commercial, this film has not earned as much as it should have. But I have come here knowing that the film is not doing well. I have come here to take responsibility. I can say that till now I have done 150 films and this is my best film. I came because the film was not played.


Making a film again on a film that has already been worked on?

 

Akshay further said- Sometimes you get success, sometimes you don't. Sometimes films work, sometimes they don't. If I want to, I can do films like Singh is King, and Rowdy Rathore and earn good money. But I did this film. I am not saying that I will not do commercial films. Welcome 3 is being made. That film was different. That was commercial and this is different. This is a real story. Many such accidents have happened but no one survives. I found this story different. Jaswant Singh was such that he knew that he had to die but despite that, he went there and rescued the people. I did this film despite knowing that it was not a commercial cinema.



Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top